Micro Link Universal IR Receiver.
The Micro Link IR Receiver is a small peep-hole style infrared repeater assembly. The Micro Link IR Receiver is equipped with a 7-foot cable and a 3.5mm stereo mini plug, which is plugged directly into the “IR RCVR” jack on the connecting block, such as the models 78944, CB60, and 79144. The Micro Link IR Receiver is primarily intended for use in installations where the connecting block is within reach of its 7-foot cable – as when installing the Micro Link IR Receiver in a cabinet where the controlled equipment is behind closed doors.
Login or sign up to view prices.Login
· Infrared modulation frequency bandwidth: 25 – 60 kHz.
· IR reception range: Up to 120 feet, depending on remote control output
strength and ambient conditions.
· Reception angle: 55 degrees off axis for 50% range reduction.
· Cable requirements: 3-conductor. Use 24 gauge up to 200’, 22 gauge
up to 600’ 20 gauge up to 2000’, 18 gauge up to 5000’ – unshielded
· Max. transmission length: 1 mile using 18 gauge wire.
· Maximum current output: 100mA
· Drives IR emitters through Xantech Connecting Blocks, Controllers,
· Dimensions: 0.7” diameter x 2.2” deep (18mm x 56mm).
· Power requirements: +12VDC, 20mA.
Small size; mounts in 1/2” diameter hole. 2 inches deep (50mm).
· Quick-Connect 3.5mm Stereo Mini Plug on 7ft. cable for direct plug-in
to Xantech Connecting Blocks.
· Works in normal 3-wire mode (12VDC, IR, GND).
· Green Talkback LED for System Verification.
Limited lifetime warranty