Available in black and white.
Introducing the new interactive touch screen interface for ELAN controllers. The touch screen is elegantly designed to take up a minimal footprint on the wall while providing a rich user experience that is dedicated and always on.
Now with IntelliVision® analytics, the interactive touch screen enhances the user experience through the panel’s camera! And using a dual digital MEMS microphone-array that optimizes beam forming and noise cancellation, the ELAN interactive touch screen provides a voice control interface for the ELAN system – users can now integrate Alexa.
The touch screen wakes as the user approaches and displays the award-winning user interface to control all of the home’s systems, and a seven button fly-out keypad can operate media favorites, trigger lighting scenes, or through installer programmed Event Maps, or control virtually anything connected to the system.
Login or sign up to view prices.Login
Dimensions: 29.6 x 18.4 x 2.54 cm
Display: 12-inch diagonal
Resolution: 1920W x 1080H
Audio (Microphone): Dual digital MEMS Microphone Array
Audio (speaker): Stereo Micro Speaker, 1W
Video (camera): 5 mega pixel CMOS sensor
Network: 10/100 Ethernet / 802.11 B/G/N Wifi
Connections type: LAN/PoE RJ-45
Connections power: 2 pin Phoenix
Connections USB: USB type A
Direct power requirements: 12 V 1 A
PoE power requirements: IEEE 802.3at, (power over Ethernet) 13w maximum draw (@48V - 270 mA max)
- Integrated microphone array extends the voice control interface for an ELAN system
- IntelliVision video analytics personalises the user experience through the panel’s camera
- Displays high resolution video and provides playback interface for ELAN surveillance
- 12’’ diagonal viewable area LCD touchscreen interface - Contemporary, sleek industrial design
- Edge to edge glass
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Proximity sensor to wake from sleep without touching as hand approaches
- 7 button fly out provides instant access to lighting scenes, favourites or Event Maps
- Mounts into drywall, brick, stone, plaster, and wood - Portrait or landscape mounting
- Supports TCP/IP communication
- Plug and play operation with ELAN Software
- Locally powered (optional)
- Available in white and black bezel