All models of the cerasonar reference series feature the new cerasonar XT6000 high-performance exciter, which is capable of a considerably higher sound pressure level. With the cerasonar MCC system (mode correction control), a more even frequency response is achieved, which has a noticeable effect on the tonal balance as well. The reference series is particularly suitable for pure stereo and surround installations. The reference models offer high-class sound at party volume levels.
– Drywall 1 or 2 layer
– Achievable surface quality Q3 / Q4
– Backbox as option available
– Mounting frame for solid walls as option available
– Protection unit as option available
Login or sign up to view prices.Login
Power rating: 100 w* (200 w**)
Impedance: 8 ohms / 2x 4 ohms***
Frequency range: 60 – 18.000 hz*
Dispersion range: 180° x 180° h./v.
max SPL: 108 db
Dimensions: 60 x 62 cm
Installation cutout: 50 x 52 cm
Overall depth: 5,8 cm
Weight: 2,1 kg
– High efficiency – max SPL level
– Fits in 60 cm as well as 62 cm stud distance / 24″
– Very low weight and shallow
– Excellent sound quality & linearity
– Sturdy diaphragm (10 mm thick)
– Can be plastered / mudded over up to 2 mm
– Fits 12.5 mm and 1/2″ plasterboards
5-year functional warranty on Exciters and panels, if the installation and setup protocol has been signed and regis- tered with us. Improper use or overloading may void the warranty.