Compact, Pluggable Enterprise-grade 2-stream 802.11ac Access Point
Atom AP30 revolutionizes the Access Point form factor and deployment model by leveraging power sockets for powering the access point and a choice of ethernet or mesh technology for data backhaul.
The simple and intuitive design coupled with pain-free installation and zero touch setup makes Atom AP30 the ideal choice for a variety of use cases. Atom AP30 is powered by IEEE 802.11ac technology for client connectivity and backhaul with the added benefit of an Ethernet port, which can be used to provide IP connectivity to neighboring wired devices and BLE for IoT applications. Atom AP30 can be deployed as a complete access solution or in combiniation with Aerohive’s extensive Wi-Fi portfolio for high density networks.
Login or sign up to view prices.Login
• 2x2:2 802.11ac dual band Access Point with integrated antennas. • 1x 1 Gbps Ethernet port (supports bridge and backhaul modes).
• Powered using standard 2-pin US power outlet.
• INTEGRATED TYPE A 110V AC POWER ADAPTER (US)
(Compatible with Type A or Type B electrical plug)
• Built in BLE for iBeacon and beacon management applications. • 2x2:2 MIMO 300 + 867Mbps
• Dimensions: 72mm x 72mm x 44mm
• Weight: .47lb (.21kg)
• Shipping Physical Dimensions (3 Atom Units) : 600mm x 475mm x 190mm • Operating Temperature Range: 0oC – 35oC
• Storage Temperature: -40oC – 70oC
• Max Humidity: 95% RH (non-condensing)
• Plug Wi-Fi Dead Zones – Atom AP30 instantly extends coverage and capacity to challenging areas or connectivityblind spots. Atom can be temporarily installed if additional coverage is required for only a period of time, and re-organized if building layouts change without costly re-cabling or installation.
• Reduce Network Cabling and Installation Costs – For organizations with a wealth of spare power and data outlets, Atom AP30 makes it easy to re-use existing infrastructure for lower cost and simplified rollouts.
• Bridge IoT Devices – Acting as a hub, Atom AP30 makes it simple and secure to connect Wi-Fi and Ethernet-based IoT devices and sensors.
• Extend Corporate Connectivity for Teleworkers – Equipped with a L2 VPN client, Atom AP30 can easily extend connectivity for remote workers on the go or at home.
• Connect Temporary Locations or Kiosks – Temporary areas, events, or kiosks can gain network access with minimal effort.
This Aerohive Networks device is backed by a limited lifetime hardware warranty. HiveCare Community Support is included with the Connect Access Point. Optional HiveCare Callback service may also be purchased.