Enterprise-grade 4x4, 4-stream, 802.11ax Access Points with Integrated or External Antennas
The AP650 and AP650X are designed for high performance environments combining the latest in Wi-Fi standards (IEEE 802.11ax technology), the latest in Ethernet standards (2.5G capability) and Aerohive’s software-defined dual 5 GHz radios for indoor and industrial environments. AP650 and 650X have integrated BLE and USB connectivity for enhanced loca- tion-driven services and the ability to provide additional wireless access options for IoT and other devices.
Login or sign up to view prices.Login
• 4x4:4 802.11ax ready Access Point with integrated (AP650) or external antennas • Support for 802.3bz up to 2.5Gbps.
• Support for 802.11ax
• 2x Ethernet ports (supporting 2.5G and 1G)
• Extended temperature support (-20oC to +55oC) on AP650X
• Built in BLE for ibeacon and beacon management applications • USB support for future IOT use cases
• Console port for CLI access
• High Performance Indoor environments - HD video streaming, large file transfers and HD video collaboration applications
• High client density environments, where most/all clients are 802.11ac or newer.
• Environments expecting to use Voice over Wi-Fi in addition to data. • Environments expected to use IOT applications like BLE at
deployment or in the future.
• Environments with updated switching infrastructure supporting LAN Ethernet speeds > 1Gbps.
• Industrial deployment like warehouses experiencing high bandwidth applications and/or high client densities with extended temperature range.
• Lecture halls or auditorium-like environments requiring specialized Wi-Fi setup using a mix of omni/sector antennas.
This Aerohive Networks device is backed by a limited lifetime hardware warranty. HiveCare Community Support is included with the Connect Access Point. Optional HiveCare Callback service may also be purchased.